Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Next Generation

I am a performer. Ever since I could talk, (and maybe even before then) I was making up songs and singing in front of my stuffed animals, or just moving to the beat, being a dancing queen. I am one of many of the next generation of performers. I have been going to a performing arts school for three years. My school has helped give me training and a taste of how performing really is in the real world. My teachers were/are skilled people who were taken 'out of their field' to teach. For example, one of my dance teachers performed on Broadway when she was in high school, and spent her life on the stage. We are the next generation of people, maybe all not performers, but whatever you are good at, use it for good in the world and find your inspiration.

1 comment: