Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ballet

Out of Dance, Ballet is my favorite. It makes me feel graceful and beautiful and strong all at the same time. I did ballet when I was little and am continuing to do it now. My week is packed with dance filled hours, and every morning I wake up with sore muscles and the knowledge of knowing I have to do it all over again, and I love it. I want to be on Broadway when I grow up and hope to be like the talented artists on Broadway today. Not the people who bought their way into fame, but a talented hardworking individual who does not take NO for an answer. One of my teachers today told us to write what our goals for the future are. There once was a strong women named Adele Astaire. She was Fred Astaire's first dance partner and sister. Many said that she was the better tap dancer than the two, and deserved fame, but she did what she wanted and got married and had a family. Instead of becoming famous and out shine her brother, she followed her dream and lived her life happily. Fred Astaire later became a world famous Tap dancer and lived the hollywood glamour life. My point is, Adele Astaire Knew what she wanted and put her dream of a family first before anything. My dream is to be on Broadway, but I hope to be like Adele Astaire, and work hard, have fun, and achieve my dream. I also would love to tour with a Ballet company like the Joffery ballet, but first I have to train and become stronger and more experianced.

1 comment: